Hi, I'm Amanda Falke, and I make things.
• Things I love: JS, C++, CSS. Angular, node, npm, git, making native
Linux command line applications, command line development, Assembly, C,
Verilog. Embedded systems, state machines.
Audio production, MIDI, generative music and art. DSP,
Processing, Ableton, ProTools, FinalCut, Quartz.
github, bitbucket, jira, confluence, agile/scrum,
bug tracking, PRs and code reviews. Software engineering, design
patterns. Perfect pixels. Continuous integration. Dad jokes.
• contact: abstractmachines at gmail.
• past: CMS skinning + frontend contract dev. PHP, JS, some SQL, some Apache,
lots of WordPress, some Joomla and Drupal.
Selected Web Dev Projects
• design by flint (agency). Development by me.
• Bootstrap CSS + JS Responsive / Mobile : Heck: Where the Bad Kids
Go (Random House book series) site
• My design, my development.
• Other contract projects: Too many to count. Some include:
Tons of Wordpress sites, such as the
Salud Wine Auction WP site, various musicians/music label sites,
ecommerce and design with BigCommerce consulting/theming for record labels,
Woo Commerce +
websites for psychologists,
and a corresponding
customized PayPal gateway,
Wordpress BuddyPress community HTML/CSS implementation
of designer's work for landing page,
• press + reviews + interviews
• Instruction (10 instruments)
• Recent blurb on Rush : NPR Music
• Recent performance (Cassadine, HP Lovecraft Film
Festival, Los Angeles May 2016)